Practitioner Course Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance onto the course is at the discretion of the school principal, and subject to interview.
2. Additional to the fees for the course, students are required to purchase textbooks, and practice equipment/clothing as discussed at the interview.
3. Home study & case study assignments are additional to class dates.
4. Students are expected to complete all assignments by the due date.
5. Marking for assignments not completed by October 20th 2019 will be charged at £5 per document marked.
6. At the discretion of the principal, students may be asked to leave the course for the following reasons:
a) Persistent poor time keeping.
b) Persistent failure to complete assignments by the due date.
c) Failure to complete the required number of teaching sessions.
d) Failure to behave in a manner consistent with that of a professional reflexologist
e) Failure to comply with the agreed terms of payment
7. Students are expected to attend all course session dates. Should this prove impossible due to unforeseen circumstances, dates will be offered to the student to make up for time lost, for which a charge of £75 will be levied.
8. Following acceptance onto the course no refunds will be made on any fees and deposits paid.
9. In the event of a student leaving the course at any time after registration day and prior to course completion are liable for the unpaid fees for the duration of the course.
10. All course fees are to be paid in full by the last date of the course.
11. Insurance for student’s property is the responsibility of the student at all times.
12. It is a requirement of Balance Holistic that all students become members of Professional Reflexology